Conveyor belt 650 x 6
Plant built in Switzerland
Reversible conveyor belt dimensions 650 mm x 6 mt
Machine supplied in Switzerland
Aggregates crushing, screening and stocking plants
MAITEK can supply a complete range of equipment and “turnkey” plants for the aggregates crushing, screening, conveying and stockpiling.
In these last years also the recycling of aggregates has gained a considerable role. The processing of recyclable waste materials coming from roads and construction/demolition sites such as asphalt, concrete, bricks is part of an overall policy shared by the several operators dealing with the environment: it combines the public authorities’ requirements for environmental protection with the aggregates producers’ financial needs.
Machines and fixed, semi-fixed and mobile plants for the aggregates treatment and recycling
Concerning to the aggregates recycling, our factory can supply – in additional to the stationary and semi-mobile plants – also mobile units that are more required for their extreme compactness and their big use flexibility . The plant engineering solutions can be stationary or semi-mobile type – suitable for big productive power – or mobile type on tracks, on tyres and on skids, equipped with crushing and/or screening units.
Equipment for the aggregates crushing and screening
MAITEK can supply a wide variety of equipment in order to cover the whole range of products requested for the aggregates processing:
- Feeders of different design: vibrating, trolley-mounted, grizzly, track-laying and disk rough grading
- Jaw crushers for primary and secondary applications
- Impact crushers with possibility of configure structure and rotor for primary, secondary and tertiary applications;
- Vertical shaft impact crushers adjustable to get a multiplicity of products
- Cone Crushers with multiple configurations to get product with polyhydric shape
- Vibrating screens tilted and horizontal to satisfy every demand of selections
- Belt conveyors modular for great variety of configurations
- Rod mills for the aggregates crushing